Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Food - glorious food!

I love food! I have no problem admitting that. I swear, I think about food all day long. There are times when I'm full and I just think "mmm, that would taste good right now." Even if I'm not hungry.

Now while I say that, I don't think I overeat. I'm not one to sit with a whole bag of chips or cookies or an entire 1.75 liter (cause they don't make half gallons anymore) bucket o' ice cream. But sometimes, I'm full from one thing, but my taste buds start dancing and wanting something else. It's terrible.

I get to work in the morning and I haven't even eaten breakfast yet and I'm already thinking about what I can have for lunch or dinner. It's still only September and I'm thinking about what I'm going to make for Thanksgiving. I'm thinking about what kinds of goodies I can make to share with friends and family.

I love food!

No comments:

Post a Comment