Friday, September 4, 2009

Friday, September 4 - Labor Day Weekend

I wear a step counter daily and as I mentioned yesterday, I planned on getting out an walking at lunch - which I did. (Yay me!) I also walked uptown to catch the Silverline over to the hospital and then walked to the hospital from the Silverline stop, then reversed the whole trip. So a decent amount of walking. If I remember correctly, I did over 13,000 steps yesterday. For some reason 6 1/2 miles sticks in my head. I wrote it down at home.

I'm not sure what today holds. I did just eat my bagel and fruit for breakfast, but have no idea what lunch or dinner will bring today. It is Friday. We have plans to catch the taping of Wheel of Fortune in Boston after work tonight, but there is also a possibility that the doctor will be sending Mom home today. If they release her, we'll pick her up after work and bring her home. Either way, I should get some walking in after work, whether it's from the office to the convention center or from the office to the hospital.

It is also supposed to be a perfect weekend in my opinion. Temps in the 70's. So I'm hoping to get out to the track. Let's shoot for at least twice over the 3 days.

Hope you all have a great Labor Day weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment