Friday, September 11, 2009

Quick Friday night post

It's Friday and counting WW points tends to get a little lost on Friday's. I can't say no to the bagels that the office provides for us. Never going to happen. But it's my treat. Lunch, I went to my favorite place in Boston - Flour Bakery. You have got to try it. I always get the roast beef sandwich. They make their own bread and it's piled high with roast beef, arugala or some other greens, tomatoes, the horseradish sauce and crispy onions. It's just so good! And I just couldn't help myself, I had to get one of their oh so yummy chocolate cupcakes. (It's all Julie's fault. She got one when we went there together and I tried it and now I'm addicted.)

Dinner was Panera. I know, bad, eating out for all 3 meals. But dinner was supposed to be at home, except that I got a call from the secret shopper place that I do stuff for and they needed me to do a dinner shop at Panera. So I did, but I did some research on their website for the healthier options and I actually only ate half anyway - so better than I could have been.

Ok, it's date night with the hubby, which means tv on the couch - so I should go spend some time with him. Catch you sometime over the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment