Saturday, September 5, 2009

Stress and frustration - and it's a Saturday! No fair!

Lots of stress lately with Mom's surgery. We did bring her home today, so that's a relief.

Frustration is coming from other areas with drama I shouldn't have to be dealing with and instead of the problem easily being resolved, as it should have been, it's blowing up to be a bigger mess because the person who should be taking care of it is blaming the wrong person! AARRGGHH!

I got on the Wii Fit this morning and it said I was down 2lbs from yesterday. That's the first time in a long time that it's actually said down a decent amount. We'll have to wait until Wednesday night to see how that translates in WW weight.

I haven't gone to walk the track yet. We were out late last night at a taping of Wheel of Fortune in Boston (actually they taped 2 shows). We weren't on the show. Just in the audience. But it was pretty cool. These episodes will air in mid-November. And today I spent the day with my parents. Picked Dad up at 10am, which meant leaving my house shortly after 9am, and then drove into Boston to pick up Mom at the hospital. That was an adventure. Only my sisters and BIL will be able to really understand because none of my friends have really seen my Dad and how he gets when he has no patience, is frustrated and just has to make his point. I try to ignore it and then feel like I need to apologize to whoever he has gone off on. My Mom gets embarassed. We finally left the hospital around 12:30 and then the long drive back to their house, grab some lunch, then waited at the house with Mom until Dad got back from his grocery store and CVS run. Just got home around 5:30 and I am BEAT!

So I'd say there isn't any chance I'm going to go for a walk tonight. So I'll have to get out there tomorrow and Monday since I promised at least 2 trips to the track.

No comments:

Post a Comment