Monday, January 24, 2011

Slacking...

Friday night was our office holiday party. I probably ate more than I should but not as much as I could have. So overall, not a bad evening. The party was at the ICA and the food was just ok, nothing great. The excitement of the evening came when the fire alarms went off midway through dinner and we all had to evacuate into the cold Boston evening. And the ICA is right on the waterfront, so it was even colder. So glad we had the car keys and could run to the car.

Saturday and Sunday, I worked job #2. I was so exhausted last night that I could barely move, but I did do 30 minutes of step on the Wii Fit.

This morning, up at 5:06 am and it is a balmy -2 degrees outside. Needless to say, I won't be walking at lunch today. I did do my 10 minutes of Wii Fit running and I plan on running again tonight, after the WW meeting.

Speaking of WW. I'm not expecting anything good tonight. We shall see. With all the hours I have been working at the store, (5 out of 7 days last week) and the holiday party on Friday night, there wasn't much time for working out. And this week doesn't look to be much better. Work tomorrow, Friday and Saturday and I am on-call for Wednesday and Thursday. They really need to hire more people that can work an evening shift because I can't be working every day of the week at both jobs. It was less stressful during the holidays than it is now. The money is good (well, not good as in I'm making a huge salary, but good to make some extra), but burnout is not.

No comments:

Post a Comment