Thursday, January 6, 2011

Food, glorious Food!

The hardest thing about getting healthy is changing what I eat. The fact is, I love food! I love to cook. I love to eat. I love to read food magazines, watch food tv shows and I'm always looking at recipes. And while I know there are plenty of healthy foods and recipes out there, sometimes I just want a big ole piece of chocolate cake or an ice cream sundae or fried clams. So moderation is the key! I can't eat all of those things in the same day and probably not even in the same week, but once in a while is ok. I just keep telling myself that.

Last night, I worked my second job, so there was no time to do a workout. But I am on my feet at the 2nd job and walking around a good deal, so I ended that day with over 16,000 steps. Yay me!

And I weighed in on my Wii Fit again today. It said I was down 0.4, which is good. As long as a see a DOWN, I will be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment