Friday, January 21, 2011

No Workout Friday

I have this clock that is supposed to be controlled by some place in Colorado. I'm guessing it is via satellite or something. Every now and then it goes a little screwy. Today was one of those days. I remember waking up around 4:15 and going to the bathroom. I climbed back into bed to go back to sleep and then my husband was bouncing around again, so I was yelling at him for waking me up. I roll over and look at my clock and it says 3:43. HUH? So I look at his clock and it says 5:43. I was supposed to be up at 5:07 so I could work out and head off to work.

Needless to say, no workout today because of the clock. And of course, we had snow overnight (and it is still snowing now at almost 9am) so I had to clean off the car and make that rather unpleasant drive to the train station. It was quite slick, but I made it and now I'm at the office. The office where we have delayed opening until 10:00 am.

And tonight is our holiday party at the ICA, so there won't be any working out at home tonight either. Oh well. I did run for 20 minutes last night, so at least I got that in.

No comments:

Post a Comment