Thursday, October 15, 2009

Weekly Weigh-in: Down 2.2

And now the pounds are just melting off. Ok, so I think this just proves that actually following the points plan and tracking everything really does work. I have been almost anal about making sure I count things. Weight Watchers does work if you do it right and don't just try to fake it.

I think the combination of following the points plan religiously, my Sketchers Shape Ups and the fact the Wii running are really working for me. My clothes are getting to be so loose too. I really need to do some shopping.

I'm now only 1.3 lbs away from 200. (So for those who aren't so good at math, this puts my current weight at 201.3.) How exciting is that?

See, my plan is that once I'm below 200, I'll let myself really go shopping for some new clothes. I did order my $100 Macy's gift card from MyPoints last week too, so that is my incentive. Once I have that and get below the Mendoza line, I can go shopping. (If you don't know about MyPoints, please ask me. I'd be happy to refer you so you can get some great gift cards too.)

I was watching The Biggest Loser last night. (I work on Tuesdays, so we DVR it and watch on Wednesday.) And now I'm wracking my brain to figure out what happened that I was going to discuss here. Geesh...my mind is going! I don't know. I can tell you that that show really inspires me. It makes me get up and move. Usually I'm jogging in place while I watch and sometimes I get out my balance ball. Last night, I did both. I felt great!

Now I need to go over to WeightWatchers.com and log my weight and my dinner from last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment