Thursday, October 22, 2009

Quick UPdate

I was up 0.2 last night. I was not happy. And for some reason, the substitute WW leader told me I was up 0.4, which really irritated me. But when I looked at the computer printout of last night's weight, it was only up 0.2.

So my current weight is 201.6. So since I started this exciting Blog, I'm down 3.4lbs. (Although, since joining WW, I'm down 17.4 lbs.)

On the positive side, someone else did notice my weight loss today, so I have to be happy about that.

And last night, while watching Tuesday's DVR'd Biggest Loser, I was jogging and ran for 15 straight minutes. It's the first time I've gone that long. Later I did another 10 minutes. Maybe one of these days I'll be able to take my at home jogging out to the track and actually job a few laps.

No comments:

Post a Comment