Tuesday, October 27, 2009

It may be time to go SHOPPING!

The clothes are getting a bit too big. I really don't want to buy the "in between" sizes, but eventually my pants are going to fall down, so I think I really need to get some new clothes. It's gotten to the point where I can actually pull most of my pants off (jeans included) without having to unbutton them. This is good, no?

Yesterday, I was wearing a pair of pants to work and someone commented that they were very saggy in the butt. I think my butt is disappearing. It's ok, I don't want to find it. It's been following me around for years and I think it's time that it went off on it's own. Maybe find someone else to follow.

Tomorrow is the next weigh-in and if I drop below 200 tomorrow, then I'll be taking my $100 Macy's gift card out for a little trip to the mall on Saturday. I know some people would go for the "cheap" in-between clothes, but I want to show off a bit. And besides, this is essentially free since I got the gift card through MyPoints.

Have a great day everyone! Wish me luck for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment