Wednesday, October 7, 2009

I'm probably one of the worst bloggers ever. I'm not nearly as entertaining as I'd like to be and I forget to blog for days on end. Why would anyone want to read such drivel? And if that's not bad enough, I'm not even making any headway on my goal of losing 50lbs. I think I actually weight more than when I started this. How sad is that?

Let's talk shoes instead. I think I'm finally, really starting to feel the impact of these Sketchers ShapeUps. My upper thighs are a bit sore - in a good way. So I assume that means they're working. I have been walking in them quite a bit and going for walks on my lunch break at least three times a week. Hopefully they'll firm up my butt and I'll have those buns of steel that I've been coveting for the last 20+ years. Time will tell.

Check in tomorrow for the big weigh in. Please God, let the scale show a big drop. Maybe I shouldn't eat today. Oh wait - too late - I'm halfway through my breakfast already.

No comments:

Post a Comment