Thursday, October 8, 2009

203.6

Finally, some real progress. Ok, so it's my own fault. I make excuses for weeks. Too much stress with everything that was going on in my life. Last week's weigh-in just really annoyed me and I decided that I really needed to start tracking again - and I mean really tracking.

So I did. I tracked as best as I could and ended up dropping 2.8 lbs. I haven't seen a loss like that since May. You have no idea how excited I was last night. So on my quest to lose 50, I've lost 1.4. Remember, I started at 205.

My first goal is to get under 200. I'm hoping that I can do that by Halloween.

My second goal is to get under 185. I'd like to see that by Christmas.

My third goal is to weigh less than my husband. I'm thinking that might be the goal for the spring.

We shall see. One step at a time. One day at a time. One bite at a time. Now it's time to go eat!!

No comments:

Post a Comment