Thursday, May 3, 2012

Here we go...

We've passed the 180 day mark for Disney, which means I made our ADR's (Advanced Dining Reservations) and we were able to get all the places that we wanted.  And tickets for Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party went on sale on Tuesday, so I ordered those too.  We'll be heading to the party on Oct. 30th.  Now I'm waiting for them to open up reservations for the Haunted Carriage Rides at Wilderness Lodge so we can book one for Oct. 31st.  Can't wait!!

On the weight loss side of things, I seem to be doing well.  I'm now running on the Wii for 20 minutes again instead of 10, which is what I was at since the torn ligaments issue.  Hopefully soon I'll be back up to 30 and then I need to start getting my butt to the track and work on doing that again.  I just need to focus.


No comments:

Post a Comment