Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Chugging along...

Things are coming along nicely, both in vacation planning and getting healthy.

In vacation planning, Chicago is a go just 4 weeks from today.  Everything is booked, except the Amtrak, but that will be easy, and ready to go.  I am struggling with graduation gift ideas though.  I don't want to just give her money.  I want something that she'll remember, something that makes a statement.  What to do, what to do?  If you have any ideas, please let me know.

Disney is also going smoothly.  Our MNSSHP tickets arrived in the mail yesterday.  This will be our first party and we are really looking forward to it.  We do need to work on costumes though.  Hey, I wonder if there is a costume shop in downtown Chicago.  I might need to look into that.  Finding some time when the hubby and I are both free to go shopping for costumes is not easy.  Oh, and we're still trying to book the Haunted Carriage Ride for Halloween night, but they still aren't booking those yet.  I'm a little nervous because there are only 12 openings per night and I think Halloween night is going to be quite popular for this, so I don't want to miss out.

As for getting healthy, the weight isn't exactly falling off, but it's not holding on for dear life anymore either.  It's leaving at a nice little pace and I'm feeling better all the time.  I am bummed that my stretch class is on hiatus for a while though.  I was really looking forward to it now and it looks like it's shut down for the next 3 weeks and then we're away, so that's a bummer.  But I guess that means I should break out the Just Dance 3 and start shaking my groove-thang.

No comments:

Post a Comment