Thursday, May 10, 2012

Into every life, a little rain must fall...

This title really only has to do with the weather.  It's been raining much of the week, so I thought that would be a good title for today.  It is supposed to clear out of here soon and the weekend is looking fabulous, which is great since we're going to the Red Sox game on Saturday.

Speaking of rain, lately I seem to see a lot of people talking about the weather at Disney.  There are some who are also going in October and they say they are holding off on getting tickets for the Halloween Party until they know what the weather is going to be like while they are there.  I have to say that I honestly never think about the weather when planning vacations, especially Disney.  Well, that's not entirely true.  We do try to go when it's not likely to be ridiculously hot, but when it comes to rain, I just don't think about it.  I just go on the assumption that it's not going to rain while I'm there.  It's not as though I can control it, so I just don't want to think about it so far in advance.  So I'll just pretend that wherever I go on vacation, but especially Disney, will be under a bubble and that no rain will fall.  Isn't that a nice dream?


No comments:

Post a Comment