Monday, August 31, 2009

Monday, August 31 - Exhaustion sets in.

Up before 4:30 this morning to drive Mom & Dad into the hospital for Mom's surgery. This is going to be an exhausting day and just not sure what is on hand for lunch or dinner. I'll probably be working throuhg lunch in order to leave early today and not sure what time I'll be home for dinner, or what to have since I haven't been home since 9:30 yesterday morning.

Last night I did make sure I got at least 1 veggie in. I was spending the night down in Plymouth and thought about a fried clam plate, but knew I needed something a little healthier. So I went with a surf & turf caeser salad. Steak tips and scallops on top of a cesaer salad. It wasn't bad and since they put the dressing on the side because I was doing takeout, I saved calories there too.

See you tomorrow! Time to get to work. Man, am I exhausted!

No comments:

Post a Comment