Thursday, August 27, 2009

50 by 40

So setting this up was a lot easier than I thought. Let's hope that I can figure out how to log back in tomorrow and update it.

Anyway, just a quick intro so I can get to work at my paying job. You're probably wondering about the 50 by 40. To put it simply, I want to lose 50 lbs by the time I am 40. And that 40 is approaching very quickly. In fact, it's only 11 months away. 11 months from yesterday actually. And speaking of yesterday...that was Weight Watchers weigh-in day so my starting weight on my quest to lose 50 by 40 is 205lbs. That's right. I posted my age and my weight online in one simple paragraph! People are probably gasping everywhere. "OH MY!! What is she thinking?" But I hope some people are saying "You go girl!!"

Why a blog about my weight? Well, I think I need someone to hold me accountable, and if I put it in black and white and out there for the world to see, there can be no denying it. Now it's time to have breakfast. How about some bacon, eggs, french toast, hash browns...YUM! Nope, it's an english muffin with a little butter and a hard boiled egg. Comes out to 5 points on WW. I get 25 points for the day so 5 for breakfast is decent.

So welcome to my blog and my get healthy and lose weight journey!

1 comment: