Sunday, November 20, 2011

Shop til you drop!

I love holiday shopping. I try not to start too early though because once I find that perfect gift for someone, I just really want to give it to them right away. I did some shopping yesterday and I did find the perfect gift for one friend. I can't tell you what it is though, because what if she reads this? That would ruin the surprise.


My family says I always find the perfect gifts. I don't know why I have such success. There isn't some secret that I could tell you. I just see something and I just know it's right. But that doesn't mean I always find the perfect gift. Sometimes I do struggle on what to get someone. Probably more often then not. But if feels so good when I find the right one.


I hope everyone finds at least one absolutely perfect gift this year, but even if you don't, I hope that you find joy in just giving and sharing with family and friends.

(I wrote this on Sunday, but couldn't get it to post.)

No comments:

Post a Comment