Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Holiday season is upon us!

I am really enjoying the holidays this year and it's not even December yet. I'm just about done with my shopping and I'm pleased with what I've gotten everyone. My bank account looks sad, but it will soon be replenished and it felt good knowing that I had the money to spend. Paying off those debts felt so good and it continues to make me happy.

If there is one thing I could teach the young people today, it's not to get caught up in credit card debt. Spend within your means and don't borrow against the future. Ideally, you should be able to pay off your credit card each month, or only use it for emergencies - like car repairs or other unforseen things.

Life is so much more enjoyable when you don't have to worry about how your going to pay the bills.

No comments:

Post a Comment