Thursday, July 19, 2012

100 Days!

Well...we're 100 days away from our Disney trip.  I've been really bad about updating this blog, but once the dining reservations were made, there wasn't a lot of Disney planning to talk about.  Maybe there will be more within the final 100 days.  We shall see.

My 42nd birthday is also a week away and I've already received presents.  I love presents.  But I think there may not be many more coming my way.  Michael and I went shopping last month so I could get some beads for my Chamilia when they were having the special where you got a free bracelet with purchase.  So he bought me a bead for my birthday.  My sister sent me a gift certificate to Chamilia so I could get some more beads, one of which is a Disney bead.  This one!  On the other side it says "Dreams Really Do Come True"



And then today, a friend who just returned from her honeymoon at Disney sent me a pin set.  They are bride & groom Mickey ears and they say Mr.and Mrs.  She had gotten them for herself and I loved them, so she bought me a set too!

So it's already a Disney birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment