Friday, July 20, 2012

99

That's right.  We're now in the double digits for our Countdown to Disney.  So excited!!

In the meantime, have I told you about what I'm reading these days?  No!  What is wrong with me.  I have fallen in love with this series.  There are currently 2 books out...No Turning Back and Turn to Me.  I read them both, and then I read them again.  So good!  And today, the author, Tiffany A. Snow, gave us a sneak peek at the 3rd book, which is due out for Christmas, entitled Turning Point, by releasing the first chapter on Facebook. http://www.facebook.com/TiffanyASnow 


You can also check her out at: www.tiffanyasnow.com

If you like suspense, intrigue, romance...all rolled into one, that's what you'll get.  I'm a huge fan!

It looks like there will be 5 books in the series, so I'll have something to look forward to.  Maybe that will be my next countdown...to each book.

No comments:

Post a Comment