Friday, April 6, 2012

Little by Little

So what shall I talk about today?  Weight?  Disney?  Waiting for Disney?  LOL

Well I did go to my WW meeting yesterday.  No change, but that's ok because I've been slowly going down and as long as it's not up, I'm fine with it.  I am hoping to get out to the track this weekend to walk and possibly even jog a bit.  A little at a time and then hopefully I can work my weight up to running actually laps at the track again and work my way down to the weight I was at on my 40th birthday.

We're 6 months and 21 days from Disney, and I calculated that out to 28 weeks this morning trying for figure out what I could reasonably attempt to lose between now and then.  If I average about 1/2 lb per week, that's only 14.5 pounds, but I'm going to aim for at least that and hope that I do much more.  We shall see.  I do need to kick it up though because I'm not sure any of my summer clothes are going to fit at my current weight.

Disney planning is going well.  I haven't been obsessing over it this week, which is good.  I'm waiting for a little more info to trickle in before I make my official dining wish list.  Call in day for our ADR's is April 30th, and I decided to take the day off since it is a Monday and I don't want to be stressing about making the reservations and then trying to get to work at the same time.   

No comments:

Post a Comment