Thursday, December 22, 2011

Holiday Rush!

So what has been happening? I guess I should have looked at my last post to see what I talked about last time. Did I mention my air cast? I think I did. Oh yes. My last post was Dec. 8th and since I injured myself on Dec. 6th, I must have mentioned it.

Well, since tearing the ligaments in my ankle, I haven't been able to work out and it is killing me. Besides that fact that it's really starting to show on the scale. I have just been gaining weight and I'm ready to cry. I need to find something that I can do to burn some of these calories. And if probably wouldn't hurt if I really started to watch what I put in my mouth. I know it's the holidays, but combine that with a bad leg and it's just one giant excuse. So I need to do something now. No excuses!!

I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas! Or a Happy Hannukah!! And of course, a wonderful New Year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment